Friday, October 25, 2013

Pink Blogger Collab

In honor of breast cancer awareness month me and the girls decided to do a PINK collaboration! 


First up, Chanda, rocking her pink tuxedo pants! 


Here we have Marieesbella with an adorable striped skirt!


Miss Airie, killin it with a pink sweater and leather pants! 


And heres my pink look! I love the leather with the pink, so hot!! 


Outfit Details:
Tee: Body Central
Blazer: Charlotte Russe
Pants: Forever 21
Shoes: Shoedazzle Alecia 





Please check out my girls blogs as well! 

Save the ta-tas!

hugs && heels,
Nikki



3 comments:

  1. Cute I like it! I have a hot pink blazer also! Love the shoes btw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your outfit! We are wearing the same pink blazer I think lol! I think I may need to get those booties they are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the ladies look gorg, but your look is definitely my fave!

    ReplyDelete